- The overall development objective of (WDCO) is enhanced ability in the target communities to tackle their own economic, social and environmental problems for sustainable community development.
- To educate the deprived and under privilege common folk about the basic human rights and find basis to incorporate their efforts and mobilization to achieve maximum output
- To enable the community in development of local level institutions and assist them in undertaking community based welfare and development interventions.
- Provision of free Ambulance (transport facilities), Medicines, and health facilities to the poor and needy people of the area (24 hours).
- Promote Gender equality.
- To devise and organize for women and children particularly to their rights to acquire educations and improve their health and earnings.
- To ensure full participation of local level grassroots organizations in decision making process including problem identification, planning, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation aimed at sustainability
- To facilitate easy access to credit and motivate communities for group saving leading towards small enterprise development and income generating activities aimed at economic empowerment.
- To work for environmental protection, pollution abatement, water supply and hygienic sanitation.
- To fight against drug abuse and launching programmes aimed at rehabilitation of drug addicts
- To establish a resource centre aimed at facilitating target communities and local level institutions through information, education and communication.
- Assisting communities in disaster prediction and mitigation through various relief and rehabilitation programmes.
- To develop effective linkages with government line agencies, nongovernment organizations, and donor agencies working for community development.
- Human resource development and training aimed at skill enhancement and knowledge up gradation in order to ensure better implementation of participatory rural development programmes by community partners.
- Conservation of natural resources, bio-diversity and environmental protection.
- Implementation of programmes aimed at basic health care services (preventive and curative) including maternal health, child health, safe drinking water, hygienic sanitation, management of waste disposal, population welfare, immunization, etc. leading towards reduced mortality.
- To establish new community schools and upgrade the existing ones in order to provide education facilities to those most in need with special focus on female child.
- Implementation of women welfare and development programmes aimed at socio-economic empowerment of women through their participation in all developmental programmes.
- Raising awareness of environmental issues through advocacy, networking, public interest litigation and education.
- Organizing issue-specific and objective-oriented campaigns building social pressure to influence decision-making at national and international levels in favour of deprived, marginalized and vulnerable segments of the community.
Our Specific Objectives Includes:
1. Improve the physical condition of the people
2. Improved attitudes towards a peace full society
3. Increased household income and economic activities.
4. To educate the deprived and under privilege common folk about the basic human rights and find basis to incorporate their efforts and mobilization to achieve maximum output.
5. Promote Gender equality.
6. Humanitarian Assistance in natural and manmade disaster.
7. To devise and organize for women youth and children particularly to their rights to acquire educations and improve their health and earnings.
8. To increase the Education of the target community for the betterment of their own subsistence.
Women Development & Community Organiztion(WDCO)
House # 39-A Chaman Housing Scheme Air Port Road Quetta Pakistan
Phone: +92 81-2864072